The Fluvanna Master Gardeners will be holding the Horticultural Help Desk at the following sites in 2017:
- On every Tuesday from 2 to 5 pm April through October, we will be at the Fluvanna Public Library off of route 53 in Palmyra.
- At the Easter Egg Hunt at Pleasant Grove, Palmyra, sponsored by Fluvanna Parks and Recreation Dept., on Saturday, April 15, 2017 for the grand opening of the Butterfly/Pollinator Garden from 10 am to Noon.
- at the FMG Plant Sale on Saturday May 6, 2017 from 9 am to Noon at the park n ride lot on Turkeysag Trail across from the Food Lion shopping center on route 53 in Palmyra.
- at Old Farm Day on Saturday May 6, 2017 at Pleasant Grove, Palmyra, times TBD.
- at the Fluvanna County Fair at Pleasant Grove, Palmyra in August 2017, dates and times TBD.
- or contact us all year by clicking the Help Desk tab at top right of any FMG webpage and completing the contact us form.
Special note: If you wish to send a plant or insect sample to the VT Plant Clinic - PLEASE contact us FIRST for instructions on how to do this correctly or the Clinic may not be able to process your sample. Or click on our Gardening Links section for instructions. Except for soil samples, all samples must go through the Fluvanna VCE office which we can help you with.
Come see us with your gardening questions or talk to us about becoming a Master Gardener yourself!
For more information, visit www.fluvannamg.org and click on the Help Desk tab at the top of any webpage and fill in the Contact form or email us at email@example.com. Or please call the Fluvanna VCE office in Fork Union at 434-591-1950 and ask the staff to convey your message to us.
If you are a person with a disability and desire any assistive devices, services or other accommodations to participate in this activity, please contact John Thompson, VCE Fluvanna at 434-591-1950 during business hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to discuss accommodations 7 days prior to the event. *TDD number is (800) 828-1120.