WHEN: Classes are on Tuesdays from January 20, 2015 to mid April, 6:00 - 9:00 pm. WHERE: Lake Monticello Fire and Rescue 14 Slice Rd. Palmyra, VA 22963 The Fluvanna Office of Virginia Cooperative Extension and the Fluvanna Master Gardeners are … [Continue Reading]
We are very pleased to announce the posting of a new Fluvanna Master Gardener and VCE/VT educational publication entitled "Deer: A Garden Pest". Click here to read to publication. If you have any trouble accessing the document, please … [Continue Reading]
- Working in information booths at community events and fairs
- Maintaining demonstration gardens
- Answering garden questions at plant clinics
- Teaching horticulture to beginning gardeners and youth
- Using special talents, such as writing and photography, to benefit the program.
- Master Naturalist Training – Information Sessions and Registration Deadline
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Newsletter – Fall 2014
- Master Gardener Training 2015 Classes begin on January 20, 2015
- Native Plants in Virginia – Resources
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Newsletter – Virginia Update Summer 2014
- Alert from VT re late blight in Virginia – tomato and potato growers
- Horticultural Help Desk at additional sites this Summer and Fall
- May 15 Celebration of new Fluvanna Master Gardeners — change in venue
- Therapeutic Gardening – JUNE 7 AT 1 PM – a FREE educational program OPEN to the Fluvanna Community…Help Desk opens at Noon.
- FMG PLANT SALE May 3, 2014 – Sellout!! Thanks, Everyone!
- Living in the Garden: A Plant Lover’s Symposium May 17, 2014 Fredericksburg, VA
- Symposium on Old Trees April 6 and Hiking Forest Tour April 13, 2014
- Through the Garden Gate – Sept 13.
- FREE Backyard Gardening Workshops – starting March 22, preregister by March 18, Louisa County
- 30th Annual Herbs Galore and More – April 26, 2014