The Fluvanna Master Gardeners will be holding the Horticultural Help Desk at additional sites on selected Saturdays this Summer!!! NOTE - JULY 15 Help Desk CANCELLED DUE TO storm alert. In case of weather alerts, the Help Desk at Pleasant … [Continue Reading]
Each year, Piedmont Master Gardeners sponsor visits to local gardens in and around Charlottesville in order to show you examples of good horticultural practices. Gardens are open from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., and admission is $5. No registration is … [Continue Reading]
We are very pleased to announce the posting of a new Fluvanna Master Gardener and VCE/VT educational publication entitled "Deer: A Garden Pest". Click here to read to publication. If you have any trouble accessing the document, please … [Continue Reading]
- Working in information booths at community events and fairs
- Maintaining demonstration gardens
- Answering garden questions at plant clinics
- Teaching horticulture to beginning gardeners and youth
- Using special talents, such as writing and photography, to benefit the program.
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Newsletter – Virginia Update Summer 2014
- Alert from VT re late blight in Virginia – tomato and potato growers
- Horticultural Help Desk at additional sites on selected Saturdays this Summer!!!
- May 15 Celebration of new Fluvanna Master Gardeners — change in venue
- Therapeutic Gardening – JUNE 7 AT 1 PM – a FREE educational program OPEN to the Fluvanna Community…Help Desk opens at Noon.
- FMG PLANT SALE May 3, 2014 – Sellout!! Thanks, Everyone!
- Living in the Garden: A Plant Lover’s Symposium May 17, 2014 Fredericksburg, VA
- Symposium on Old Trees April 6 and Hiking Forest Tour April 13, 2014
- Through the Garden Gate – Sept 13.
- FREE Backyard Gardening Workshops – starting March 22, preregister by March 18, Louisa County
- 30th Annual Herbs Galore and More – April 26, 2014
- Spring Garden Fest April 26, 2014 Goochland-Powhatan
- Class Full
- Piedmont Landscape Association Seminar – February 20, 2014
- Boxwood Blight – Holiday Wreath Precautions November 2013