Hi, Gardeners - Are you frustrated because you have a less than ideal garden spot to grow your favorite vegetables and flowers? Do you suffer from not enough sun? or lack a deer fence? Well, suffer no more - here is your chance to rent your very … [Continue Reading]
We are very pleased to announce the posting of a new Fluvanna Master Gardener and VCE/VT educational publication entitled "Deer: A Garden Pest". Click here to read to publication. If you have any trouble accessing the document, please … [Continue Reading]
- Working in information booths at community events and fairs
- Maintaining demonstration gardens
- Answering garden questions at plant clinics
- Teaching horticulture to beginning gardeners and youth
- Using special talents, such as writing and photography, to benefit the program.
- Interested in a garden plot at Pleasant Grove?
- Vegetable Planting Guide -VCE Publication
- Master Naturalist Training – Information Sessions and Registration Deadline
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Newsletter – Fall 2014
- Master Gardener Training 2015 Classes begin on January 20, 2015
- Native Plants in Virginia – Resources
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Newsletter – Virginia Update Summer 2014
- Alert from VT re late blight in Virginia – tomato and potato growers
- Horticultural Help Desk at additional sites this Summer and Fall
- May 15 Celebration of new Fluvanna Master Gardeners — change in venue
- Therapeutic Gardening – JUNE 7 AT 1 PM – a FREE educational program OPEN to the Fluvanna Community…Help Desk opens at Noon.
- FMG PLANT SALE May 3, 2014 – Sellout!! Thanks, Everyone!
- Living in the Garden: A Plant Lover’s Symposium May 17, 2014 Fredericksburg, VA
- Symposium on Old Trees April 6 and Hiking Forest Tour April 13, 2014
- Through the Garden Gate – Sept 13.